Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

             Happy Mother's Day! Today I want to dedicate this post to the most amazing woman in my life, my mom! She has taught me so much of what I know and I am grateful for all that she does for my family and I. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be the "health freak" I am today!
   
            Mom, thanks for always being so caring and wanting to share all your cool little nutrition facts. I look back and think it's so cute how you would save all those magazine articles and share something new with us. Most importantly, thank you for always doing your best to keep us healthy. I could use one of your delicious and nutritious meals right about now! You're the best! I miss you and I wish I could be with you to celebrate :/ LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet pic of your momma!!! you are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete