Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Biggest Loser

   I just finished watching Tuesday's episode of THE BIGGEST LOSER and I am seriously contemplating on what I am going to do when this season is over!!! I started getting really into this season because my one of my best friend's sister-in-law (the pink team) was on the show. Now I clearly have an obsession. If you guys aren't already watching the show, you are missing out! It's so inspiring and since most Americans need to make big lifestyle changes, it's probably the best thing on T.V.! No joke, I have found myself crying one minute and laughing the next. The stories of these contestants are really touching. They teach a valuable lesson...If you're unhappy with your life, YOU take action...don't let your past ruin your future. Hang on to dreams you left behind and set new goals for yourself! I hope I did enough to convince you :)
 
For real though...Go to nbc.com and catch up on all the episodes before the FINALE!

Here's a preview!:
http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/video/week-19/1325151/

No comments:

Post a Comment